Queridos,
I hope you will be and do your best, not just in my class, but in life. Your talents amaze and surprise me every day. Your generosity, energy and enthusiasm for the work that we do inspires me to try to challenge you. You inspire me to teach and learn from you with kindness and care. When you stumble, I hope to help you get back up and try again. When you succeed, it is my deepest joy to watch you soar. When things are hard, I hope you will tell me. When things are too easy, I hope you tell me that too.
I hope you speak Spanish sometime in your life (today, tomorrow, in ten years) and feel glad that you can communicate something that is meaningful to you in a way that can be shared. And if you don't remember any Spanish, that's okay, because an easy and kind heart will help you get by in any environment and culture. Be the good people that you are. You are meaningful to me.
Un abrazo,
Señora
No comments:
Post a Comment